Whether you’re hiding your keys at your house, or storing them for multiple real estate listings, the Kingsley Guard-a-Key is the safe and secure solution for you. No one wants a key storage box that stands out on their property, right? That’s why the Guard-a-Key combines utilitarian functionality with contemporary style. Don’t let the sleek look fool you, this Kingsley key safe has a larger storage capacity than your typical lockbox. This lock box even holds a conventional, non-smart, car key; great for joggers, surfers, and swimmers! With an all-metal construction and a weather-resistant fortification around the shackle, the Guard-a-Key was built for all types of conditions.
A Simple Solution:
The Kingsley Guard-a-Key has a hanging shackle with a single combination so you can put it anywhere you want. You can also reset the combination as frequently as you like. The Guard-a-Key ensures you’ll never be locked out again. With 10,000 possible combinations, nobody will be able to guess your code. Unlike other lock box models, the side-opening door means you won’t lose the door when opening the key safe.
10,000 Possible Combinations
There are 10,000 possible combinations to prevent theft. Use familiar four digit pins or create a totally original code, it’s up to you! The key safe can be changed as many times as you like which is perfect for Air BnBs or maintenance crews. Just remember to write your code down if you make a habit of changing it frequently. Hang the lockbox on your door, a fence, a railing, or anywhere else it can securely lock.
- Black lock box with vinyl coating over shackle to protect your door from scratching.
- Side loading key door for easy access. Conveniently sized key box
- Easy Setup, much easier than push button lock boxes
- Fits securely over standard door knobs, fences, gates, or anywhere else
- Directions on how to set the code included. Easy to set and reset as many times as necessary. Perfect for roommates, Air BnB, and sublets.